Dusseldorf (DE), 21st February 2023 – Retailers need real-time data and intelligent insights to quickly adapt and fulfil at accelerated speed, especially as consumer shopping habits continue to transform both online and in stores. At EuroShop 2023 from February 26th – March 2nd in Dusseldorf, Germany, Panasonic Connect and Blue Yonder will showcase their shared vision of the Connected Store and Supply Chain Powered Commerce – powering seamless global commerce through connected, customer-centric supply chains.
Visitors to the joint booth (#6D19, Hall 6) can expect a strong alliance of edge technologies, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML), and cloud applications driving sustainable digitalisation of commerce channels – whether online or in-stores – all over Europe. Booth visitors can test and try more than 10 live scenarios combining the latest hardware and software technologies.
“As shopper behaviour evolves, Blue Yonder is focused on helping retailers unify the many complex shopper journeys – across all channels at any time. At EuroShop, retailers can learn how we are helping our customers deliver seamless global commerce via connected commerce, curated products and optimised operations,” said Gaël Ramaen, Corporate Vice President for Retail EMEA, Blue Yonder.
“In addition to software needs, retailers should be looking at Edge technologies to complement their commerce capabilities. Edge technologies benefit both the customers and frontline workers, making the in-store experience seamless. Whether for fresh food or buy-online-pickup-in-store lockers, Panasonic Connect’s Edge technologies bring the right experience to the store and beyond,” said Shawn Aoki, Chief Transformation Officer, Panasonic Connect Europe.
Smart, Connected Stores and Commerce Experiences
Panasonic Connect and Blue Yonder address the technological challenges facing the retail industry. This includes optimised in-store processes for creating and managing lifecycle pricing, cutting-edge Commerce and Order Management (OMS) microservice solutions, electronic shelf labels that benefit both the customer and frontline worker, and the latest in grocery order fulfilment including intelligent fresh locker systems.
Panasonic Connect and Blue Yonder will showcase their joint innovative capabilities at their EuroShop booth with several live demos:
- TOUGHBOOK: At the booth visitors can test the newest Panasonic Connect TOUGHBOOK models in combination with interesting applications and value adding, customised accessories dedicated to make jobs of warehouse and retail store workforces easier. Rugged mobile computing devices (notebooks, tablets and handhelds) improve the productivity of professionals in demanding environments: TOUGHBOOK sets the industry standard for ruggedised devices that are customisable for the needs of your mobile workers. Proven to operate in extreme environments, so the weather, dirt, dust, and drops never become a problem for your mobile teams.
- Commerce and OMS Microservice Solutions: Trying to resolve today’s complex retail challenges is more difficult if retailers focus on siloed capabilities. Delivering a connected commerce experience from browse to fulfilment requires an optimised customer offer of localised assortment, cognitive inventory management and demand-aware pricing, delivered via an optimised operations network designed to lower the cost to serve. Blue Yonder’s Commerce and Order Management (OMS) microservice solutions redefine how commerce happens – delivering meaningful customer experiences and removing lengthy upgrades and technical obstacles that get in the way of business transformation.
- Electronic Shelf Labels: Booth visitors can see some of the newest applications for Panasonic Connect’s electronic shelf labels and how retailers not only ensure price updates in a blink, but also connect to customers at the shelf. This ability also removes this mundane job off daily task list allowing frontline workers to focus on the customer and in-store experience. With offices all over Europe, Panasonic Connect is a leading installation and service partner for electronic shelf labels and will present its improved and extended service offering at the EuroShop 2023.
- Pricing: Determining the right price is key for retailers – especially in today’s world of unpredictable demand, crushing speed of market changes and unmanageable amounts of data. Retailers need the ability to use automated insights to understand what factors influence customer demand, as well as how to use that data to determine their pricing strategies. Blue Yonder’s Luminate Pricing Lifecycle, powered by AI/ML, understands the influencing factors and makes optimal pricing decisions across the product lifecycle.
- Temperature-Sensitive Smart Lockers: These lockers are ideal for heated food deliveries or chilled and frozen groceries and completely integrable as pick & collect solution to your commerce solution or app.
Be sure to visit Panasonic Connect and Blue Yonder at EuroShop 2023 in Hall 6, Booth 6D19 to learn more.
Read more insights…
Within the Bio Pharma sector, companies embrace the challenge of sustainability and responsible business, with a heavy focus on how the industry can better engage, monitor, and improve its relationship with suppliers and manufacturers. It is understood across the industry that environment, safety, and social outcomes are critical. Ultimately, we are all patients when it comes to the production of pharmaceutical drugs.
As an Engineer involved in the diverse world of Panasonic at the Campus Munich, I've witnessed the connection of cutting-edge technology, collaboration, and a variety of innovative solutions shaping the future of the industry. Among the hands-on demo products and advancements, one that stands out as my personal favorite is the alignment of Digital Signage and Electronics Shelf Labels: The Connected Signage.
Europe has always been at the heart of wireless technologies, from Marconi’s very first wireless transmission in 1897. Back then that initial radio transmission transformed the world and wireless connectivity continues to do so today.
European businesses expect to see an average 32% boost in productivity in the three years after implementation of the latest wireless technology.
Sorry there was an error...
The files you selected could not be downloaded as they do not exist.
You selected items.
Continue to select additional items or download selected items together as a zip file.
You selected 1 item.
Continue to select additional items or download the selected item directly.