Remote Operation Panel
The AK-HRP1010GJ is the successor model of the AK-HRP1000 ROP, supporting studio camera systems, remote camera and Varicam series in the future.
|· Supports IP control, PoE|
|· “Easy IP tool” function|
|· Touch panel menu (3.5-type HD LCD color panel)|
|· 1/4 Rack size|
|· Supports not only studio camera but also remote camera|
AK-HRP1010 Remote Operation Panel provides even greater operability during the shooting, equipped with a new touch panel
- Assignable nob for Color temperature, Master gain, Master flare etc.
- Assignable buttons for shortcut menu and function ON/OFF
- Supports not only studio camera but also remote camera
- Supports SDXC card*. Store/Read camera setting and adjustment file
- Change PREVIEW connector to D-Sub 9 pin
- Joy stick control lever to adjust lens iris and master pedestal
- “User authorization” for the new model of camera such as AK-HC3900/HCU250
Panel designed for operability
With a 1/4 rack size housing, four units can be installed in a single 19-type EIA rack, which are used as standard around the world.
The layout of the operation buttons on the panel simplifies operation by prioritizing frequently-used functions. Knobs for master gain, colour temperature, master flare, etc. can be assigned by users. Frequently-used functions such as gain and matrix can also be assigned to priority buttons. This enables rapid operation that can be adapted to the workflow of each location.
3.5-type colour LCD touch panel
The new high-resolution 3.5-type colour LCD panel now supports touch operation and provides ease of use on location through high visibility and intuitive operation.
Share this link via:
Or copy link: