|Built in Support for NDI via NDI|HX|
|20x Optical Zoom (+30x iZoom and 12x Digital Zoom)|
|1/2.3-type MOS Sensor|
|PoE+ for Single Cable Power, Control, Streaming & Tally|
|1300 Horizontal Lines of Resolution (UHD)|
Excellent 4K images via HDMI, USB and IP, plus HD via 3G-SDI
- 1/2.3-type MOS sensor
- Optical zoom 20x, extendable by iA zoom (22x in 4K / 30x in HD)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that compensates vibration from audio speakers and closing doors
- High Dynamic Range function (HDR), suitable for backlit condition
- 4K video via HDMI, USB and LAN (UHD: 3840 x 2160 @25p)
- HD video via 3G-SDI (up to 1080/50p)
- External synchronization input, supporting both BB and Tri-level
A Single Cable Solution for Remote Video and Audio Capture
- Supports PoE+*1 for lower installation costs
- 4K or Full HD streaming is supported, at different bit-rates up to 50Mbps
- Up to four channels of IP streaming in HD (H.264 encoding)
- Audio input for mic/line (stereo mini jack), with equalizer function
- Audio embedding and encoding to IP, HDMI, SDI, USB and microSD recording
- IP control with image monitoring using PC, Mac and mobile terminals
- Up to 100 cameras can be controlled via IP from a single controller
In-camera recording, also in 4K
- Video and audio can be recorded on an inserted microSD card*2
- 4K and HD formats are supported, at different bit-rates up to 72Mbps
- Start/stop recording, clip downloading and FTP transferring can be controlled via IP
- Freeze During Preset function, enabling one-camera operation
- ND filter (Auto, Thru, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- Night Mode makes shooting possible under IR light (supports automatic switching)
- Supports USB Video/Audio Class, so the camera can be used as high-quality webcam
- Equipped with RS422 and RS232C (in/out) remote terminals
- Colour variations (pearl white / metallic black) that can be chosen for different applications or conditions
- Camera control from iPad when it is used with optional Control Assist Camera AW-HEA10.*3
What is NDI?
NDI (Network Digital Interface) technology has been developed by NewTek, it is made available to anyone with a royalty-free license, and has been widely adopted by many broadcast vendors. NDI is becoming a de facto standard in the live production industry. NDI revolutionizes video production workflow by removing the physical I/O constraints of traditional broadcast infrastructure. Any NDI-enabled device on the network can see and access content from all other devices, allowing more sources than ever before to be used for live production.
What is the specification of NDI|HX?
NDI is designed to run over existing 1 Gigabit networks, allowing easy adoption of the protocol without new infrastructure. This is achieved through the use of video compression with the NDI|HX codec, which delivers 1080 Full HD video at data rates typically around 15Mbps. NDI|HX is a 4:2:0 8-bit codec, based on H.264 compression. It supports 1080p and 720p, at different frame rates. Factory default mode is 1080/25p at 10Mbps.
Expanding the capabilities of broadcast camera systems
The AW-UN70 integrated remote camera is able to deliver 4K images with excellent zoom range and exceptional pan-tilt performance. The AW-UN70 remote camera is ready for the new demands of the industry through ultra HD resolution imagery. 4K images can be obtained in a variety of outputs including HDMI, USB and LAN. Besides its 4K capability, this camera performs extremely well in HD, also supporting 1080/50p format and 3G-SDI output.
With such a wealth of features and outputs, the AW-UN70 4K remote camera can be used for applications such as remote video production, live events, signage or video conferencing among many others.
Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial-based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocol are available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
USB or microSD Card Recording: The mini-USB connector allows the AW-UN70 to be utilized as a USB camera utilizing standard USB Video/Audio class drivers. Many applications that connect to USB cameras, such as teleconferencing or software switching solutions, will be able to connect to the UN70 without external converters. Alternatively, microSD recording enables ISO MP4/H.264 recording internally in the UN70, transfer of content over the network via web browser or FTP.
Network Connected: The LAN port on the UN70 unleashes the possibilities
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP50/120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third-party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decoder
- Built-in NDI|HX (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with Ultra-low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
|Color||Black (K) or White (W)|
|Sensor||1/2.3 inches MOS|
|FOV (Horizontal)||65.1° (W) - 3.2° (T)|
|FOV (Vertical)||39.5° (W) - 1.8° (T)|
Accessories & Software
The AG-UMR20 compact field recorder is the ideal solution for broadcasting, video production, live streaming & more. It can be used as a standalone recorder for external video sources such as PTZ cameras, broadcast cameras & switchers or be used with the optional compact 4K POVCAM camera head (AG-UCK20) to facilitate ultra-flexible installations in places that would typically be out of reach.
Showing 1 of 1
Remote Unit / Controller
1/4-type rack size remote operation panel which supports PoE+ and IP control
Showing 1 of 1
Assists automatic tracking of a person shot by a Panasonic Remote Camera and with the ability to track a single person, this software is well suited to for education and video conferencing.
Clear, Sharp Video Lecture Capture with Auto-Tracking of the Speaker
PTZ Control Center
Centralized management of multiple PTZ camerasPan/Tilt/Zoom by buttons, sliders, or a touch on a screenCamera preset buttons with thumbnails (Register/Recall/Delete of up to 9 points)Camera picture quality adjustmentSimultaneous control of multiple cameras (Focus/Iris/Gain/White balance/Shutter/ND Filter)Camera SD recording Start/Stop (Only for cameras that support SD card recording)Limits functions by administrator authenticationCopies setting data between multiple PCAutomatic camera discovery and network setting
(Win) EASY IP Setup Software
When it comes to PTZ configuration, we have created an Easy IP Setup tool to make the process that much more straightforward. It allows you to see and change the IP of the cameras manually, as well as providing both camera control and reset options.
Showing 4 of 4
Control panels, CCU and Converter
Infrared Wireless Remote Control
Showing 1 of 1
Remote Camera Accessories
The model KST-WM-HE40/UE70 is available in both, black (KST-WM-HE40/UE70-B) and white (KST-WM-HE40/UE70-W), and is compatible with the AW-HE40 models and the 4K remote camera AW-UE70
Showing 1 of 1
2022 Broadcast and Pro AV Quick Reference Guide