The PT-VZ570 series comprises seven models, each offering a blend of high image quality, low Total Cost of Ownership, flexible installation and collaborative functionality. These consist of the network-enabled PT-VZ575N (WUXGA, 4,800 lm), PT-VW535N (WXGA, 5,000 lm), and PT-VX605N (XGA, 5,500 lm) with each model complemented by a non-network variant carrying similar specification (PT-VZ570, PT-VW530, PT-VX600 and PT-VZ470 WUXGA, 4,400lm )
The projectors offer a maintenance-free operational life of 7,000 hours when set to eco mode, significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership for businesses and educational institutions.
All seven models allow both portable and ceiling-mounting, while Vertical Lens Shift and Screen Adjustment functionality means easy adjustment of images projected onto flat or curved surfaces, as well as angled projection.
Benefits of the PT-VZ570 Series
1. Superb Performance and High Picture Quality
- Featuring WUXGA resolution, ideal for lectures and presentations requiring highly detailed images (PT-VZ575N/VZ570/ VZ470).
- A brightness level ranging from 4,800 lm*1 to 5,500 lm*1, and contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a compact body.
- A maximum 7,000-hour*2 lamp/filter replacement cycle reduces the hassle and cost of maintenance.
- Quiet 29-dB*3 design helps to hold viewers’ attention.
- The Daylight View Basic function ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
2. Various Wireless Funtions (for the PT-VZ575N / VW535N / VX605N)
- Miracast™ wireless projection capability allows you to instantly mirror whatever is on the screen of a Miracast-compatible device.
- Download free apps for iOS and Android devices and project a wide rage of media*4 quickly and easily.
- Transfer data from the screen of your PC or laptop via wireless LAN*5 using Wireless Manager ME 6.2 software,*6 which features a new interface for faster connection. Multi-Live mode enables simultaneous projection from up to 16 computers in split-screen mode.
- Plug our Easy Wireless Stick ET-UW100 (optional)*7 into your PC's USB port and project wide variety of content-no app installation required.
- A USB Memory Viewer function*8 for projecting without having to connect to a computer.
- USB Display function*8 for easy projection using a USB cable.
3. Excellent Funitions and Flexible Installation
- DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable. *8
- The vertical lens shift and a 1.6x zoom lens enable flexible installation.
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction*9 enables angled projection.
- Curved Screen Correction for projecting onto a curved screen.
- Equipped with two HDMI input terminals and abundant interfaces.
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
- Compatible with leading control systems, such as Crestron Connected™ application and the AMX control system.
- Other useful features including a built-in 10 W speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.
*1 Brightness ratings for models in the PT-VZ570 series are as follows:
PT-VX605N/VX600 (5,500 lm), PT-VW535N/VW530 (5,000 lm), PT-VZ575N/VZ570 (4,800 lm) and PT-VZ470 (4,400 lm)
*2 With the lamp power set to Eco. Up to 5,000 hours with lamp power set to Normal.
The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle and duration of the filter.
*3 With the lamp power set to Eco. Sound level is 35 dB with the lamp power set to Normal.
*4 Supported media includes PowerPoint® documents, PDF files, JPEG images, web pages (iOS only), and photos (iOS supports photos taken on internal camera only).
*5 If the computer is not equipped with a wireless LAN function, a wireless LAN card is required.
Only built-in wireless LAN is supported on Macintosh computers.
Functions such as Live Mode and Multi-Live Mode can also be used with a wired LAN.
*6 Wireless Manager ME 6.2 is supported by Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Mac OS X (v10.6/v10.7/v10.8)
*7 The optional ET-UW100 Easy Wireless Stick cannot transfer audio files. Only the 16-Window Index Style can be used in Multi-Live Mode.
A firmware update is necessary before using the ET-UW100.
The availability of the ET-UW100 varies depending on the country. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
*8 For the PT-VZ575N/VW535N/VX605N.
*9 Partial correction for Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction only for the PT-VZ575N/VZ570.
|Power Supply||AC 120 V, 50/60 Hz (North America), AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (other countries)|
|Power Consumption||372 W (North America), 378 W (other countries) 0.2 W when STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1(North America), 0.4 W when STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1(other countries) 8 W when STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL (20 W at rated audio output.)|
|LCD Panel | Panel Size||16.3 mm (0.64 inches) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)|
|LCD Panel | Display Method||Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)|
|LCD Panel | Drive Method||Active matrix method|
|LCD Panel | Pixels||2,304,000 (1,920 x 1,200) x 3, total of 6,912,000 pixels|
|Lens||Manual zoom (1.6x), manual focus, F 1.60-2.12, f 15.30 - 24.64 mm|
Accessories & Software
270 W UHM lamp x 1
Showing 1 of 1
Micro cut filter
Micro cut filter
Showing 2 of 2
DIGITAL LINK Switcher
2 x DIGITAL LINK (based on HDBaseT™ technology) terminals output uncompressed HD digital video, audio and command signals to two projectors/displays.
Showing 1 of 1
Digital Interface Box
By combining the ET-YFB100G with a DIGITAL LINK-ready device, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable.
Showing 1 of 1