Education @ ISE2023
- Education is changing with a fundamental move to hybrid learning to enable students to participate in-person or remotely.
- Research shows there are benefits to a blended learning approach. On average, students retain 25-60% more material when learning online compared to only 8-10% in a classroom.
- Detailed 4K resolution is helping us to learn more effectively. For example, detailed images help bring to life and view complex science experiments. Greater clarity can aid the understanding of complex data sets and charts in classes such as math and economics. Vivid and differentiated colour can also be important when viewing medical images for doctor and nursing students.
LECTURE CAPTURE STUDIO
From easily recording and capturing lectures, to editing and mixing the content, through to the distribution and display – Panasonic has a complete Glass-to-Glass solution to enable Hybrid Learning. This easy-to-use system provides professors with confidence and students with engaging content.
Ideal for Hybrid and Remote Classes.
A complete Glass-to-Glass solution with:
- Automated PTZ cameras and auto-tracking software to follow the lecturer
- Leading content management system
- Maintenance-free 4k projectors and displays with exceptional colour visuals equipped with Intel® Smart Display Module (Intel® SDM) for easy integration into wider systems.
- Premium interactive multi-touch professional displays with Capacitive Touch Technology
Expand Production Possibilities and Revolutionize Workflow with Next-Generation 1-Chip DLP™ 4K Projectors
Supports high bandwidth NDI for low latency transmission of high-quality 4K 60p/50p*1 video, and SRT*3 for high-quality and stable transmission, and also compatible with 12G-SDI output for use in a wide range of situations, from live streaming of events to studio production.
PTZ cameras play an increasingly important role in teleworking such as online meetings and online classes.The AW-UE20 offers high image quality, wide shooting angle and high-magnification zoom to provide more comfortable communication through high-quality video images and stable transmission.The AW-UE20 is compatible with a wide range of systems such as SDI, HDMI, USB and IP, thus allowing flexible camera setup and operation. The AW-UE20 is a high-quality entry model. The compact unit can be installed in a small place without getting in the way.
Remote cameras enhance visual communication in a variety of applications ranging from online classes to online seminars. The AW-UE50/UE40 supports a compact design to blend in with the surroundings and operates very quietly to permit flexible use in any video shooting locations or conditions. The AW-UE50/UE40 offers high security and it is easy to install and operate for capturing stable images, so even people unfamiliar with video shooting or camera operation can utilize it. The excellent flexibility of the product simplifies wiring and operation. Linkage with online conference software or online application is possible, so online video streaming is easy to initiate. The AW-UE50/UE40 is a standard model perfect for people who want to utilize online video streaming more frequently or enhance the quality of online video streaming.
Assists automatic tracking of a person shot by a Panasonic Remote Camera and with the ability to track a single person, this software is well suited to for education and video conferencing.
Small face-to-face working groups for students and lecturers is important in the new world of hybrid learning. Collaboration with remote and in-the-room colleagues in an effective huddle space with the right technology can be a rewarding and productive way to learn.
- Connect people & facilities with secure IP streaming in a hybrid world (SRT/RTSP)
- High quality 360 degree video conferencing with speaker tracking to provide an in-the-room experience for all participants.
- Bring your own Laptop: simple plug & communicate via USB-C
- 4K Displays to meet any requirement with USB loop function for easy control and quick connection.