PANASONIC CONNECT 5 YEAR PROTECT SUPPORT PLANS
When purchased together with the Hardware, our new ProTect Support Plans provide the following enhanced Services:
|Premium access to Panasonic Connect’s Service portal
with visibility of Enquiries, Repairs, Knowledge Articles, Contracts and Registered Assets
|Asset management including warranty and contract status
with visibility to all registered Account Members via the Service portal
|Return to Base Repair for 5 years for any problems arising due to manufacturing or design defects
(Parts, labour and logistics included)
|Access to local Technical Specialists for complex issue resolution
|5 Business Day Target Turnaround time for workshop repairs
(from collection until return)
|Technical Status report provided for all repaired / serviced products
|Access to Packing Materials provided Free of charge on request
|Pro-active Firmware and Quality Update Notifications for registered hardware
|Access to loan units (subject to availability)
|Multilingual Support Desk covering following languages:
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Swedish and Dutch.
Other languages supported in English (09:00–17:00 CET)
At Panasonic we commit to offering highly reliable, easy to use and high quality products. In the unlikely event that a product fails Panasonic offers the best service and support for its customers.
Panasonic also offers its PASS (web based) system for asset management, FAQs and engineering information. Please visit our Service portal for repair service booking.
PROTECT SUPPORT PLANS
You can purchase a ProTect Support Plan for the following models:
AG-CX350, AJ-CVF25, AJ-CVF70, AK-HC3900, AK-HCU250, AK-HRP1, AK-HRP250, AK-HVF100, AK-HVF75, AK-MSU1000, AK-UC3300, AK-UC4000, AK-UCU500, AK-UCU600, AV-HS60C2, AV-HS60C3, AV-HS60U2, AV-UHS500, AW-HE145, AW-HE20, AW-HR140, AW-RP150, AW-RP60, AW-UE100, AW-UE150, AW-UE160, AW-UE20, AW-UE40, AW-UE4, AW-UE50, AW-UE80, AV-HSW10, AK-PLV100GSJ, AW-UR100GJ, AT-KC10C1 and AT-KC10C2 series models.
- The ProTect Plans cover the hardware for 5 years from the Invoice date to the first end-user.
- ProTect Plans must be bought together with the hardware that will be covered by the service and be activated within 30 days of the first use by the end user or the Plan will expire.
- At our discretion we will attend site for complex issues following our initial symptom validation. We reserve the right to charge for this support if the reason for the issue is found to be something resulting from other than Panasonic’s Hardware, Design, Firmware or Software.
- Loan Unit to support the customer in case of extended repair times supplied at Panasonic’s discretion.
- Premium Access to our Portal by registration.
To activate the Panasonic ProTect Support Plan, you must register your product online within 30 days and accept the Panasonic terms and conditions for ProTect Support Plans.
*Panasonic reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without previous notice.