|Compact, Lightweight & with Versatile Interfaces|
|Reliability for Medical Applications (complies with IEC 60601-1)|
|High-quality Image Acquisition and Video Recording|
|Network operation for IP Control and IP Streaming|
|Double SD Memory Card Slots (SDXC Memory Card)|
- Compact & Lightweight
- Reliability for Medical Applications (complies with IEC 60601-1)
- High-quality Image Acquisition and Video Recording
- Network operation for IP Control and IP Streaming
- Versatile Interfaces
- Double SD Memory Card Slots (SDXC Memory Card)
Compact and Lightweight
Compact Camera Head for Flexible Installation
Compact, lightweight design and remote operation allow the camera to be installed in various medical applications.
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Scan reverse mode: Image inversion for shooting with a ceiling-mounted Camera Head
- Scene files: Auto and three manual setting files allow scene settings to be switched and saved
Portable, Lightweight, Battery-Drive Recorder
Improved recorder operation with a touch-panel display and large buttons.
- Battery drive: Equipped with a battery socket on the rear panel. Large-capacity battery supported (11,800 mAh/8,850 mAh/5,900 mAh/ 5,800 mAh)
- DC drive: equipped with input terminal for DC12V power supply (AC adaptor is included).
- Power Supply Activation mode on the main unit linked to centralized power supply ON/OFF
Touch-Panel LCD Monitor
High resolution 16:9 screen, 3.5-type, approx. 1.15-megadot panel touch panel for multifunctional operating ease.
- LCD reverse display: The image displayed on the LCD monitor can be reversed vertically and horizontally. The camera head can be reversed vertically to match installation conditions.
* When the image is reversed, the recorded image will remain in its original orientation
- 13 User buttons: In addition to one hard key, 12 User buttons are displayed. Functions can be allocated to each. Four Scene File buttons also allow easy switching of the scene setting
- Focus Assist: Focusing is aided by a Peaking Display (emphasizing in-focus areas by the use of coloring)
Reliability for Medical Applications
Complies with Medical Standards
Medical Electronic Device Safety Standards (IEC 60601-1) and EMC Standards (IEC60601-1-2).
* In AC 240V/60Hz it does not comply with this standard.
A lens protector (MC Protector/Accessory) for the front panel of the Compact Camera Head is included as standard equipment. Protects the lens from splashes.
Control Section Membrane Sheet
The control section of the Recorder uses switches covered by a membrane sheet. The surface has few bumps and indentations, so cleaning is easy with an ethanol disinfectant.
High-quality Image Acquisition and Video Recording
29.5 mm Wide-Angle Optical 20x Zoom Lens
29.5 mm Wide-Angle Lens achieves 29.5 mm wide-angle in spite of its compact size.
- Optical 20x zoom covers a range from 29.5 mm wide angle to 612 mm close ups (35mm equivalent) for various applications.
- Intelligent (i.Zoom): Allows shooting up to 30x in HD format (22x in 4K) with high resolution.
Optical 20x zoom covers a range from 29.5 mm wide angle to 612 mm close ups (35mm equivalent) for various applications.
High-Resolution 4K (UHD) / FHD, Progressive Image Recording
Compact Camera Head features a progressive MOS sensor with a total of 1.276-megapixels. The Recorder supports, in addition to 4K (UHD: 3840 x 2160) 29.97p/23.98p/25p * and FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p * images, multiformat image acquisition.
* 4K refers to UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution. The maximum resolution in 4K shooting mode via HDMI/SDI output is FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94i/50i.
Stable Images with the Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Optical image stabilizer (HD/4K): Equipped with a powerful optical image stabilizer (OIS) system. Images are strongly corrected even in situations where the camera is unstable, such as when mounted onto an arm
- Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer (HD): In HD mode, electronic image stabilization is added to the optical image stabilizer (OIS) system to detect and correct motions on five axes, including rolling motion.
Optical image stabilizer (HD/4K): Equipped with a powerful optical image stabilizer (OIS) system. Images are strongly corrected even in situations where the camera is unstable, such as when mounted onto an arm
Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer (HD): In HD mode, electronic image stabilization is added to the optical image stabilizer (OIS) system to detect and correct motions on five axes, including rolling motion.
Adjustable Image Quality under Surgical Light
- Surgical Light mode: Equipped with a Color Reproduction Matrix mode for use under a surgical light.
- 16-Axis independent color correction: This function provides an independent effect to each of the 16 phases and saturation levels of video images. With this feature, special surgical colors can be adjusted.
- Optical ND filter: The optical ND filter can be manually switched (CLEAR, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64). Resolution degradation from closing down the iris is prevented even in the bright lighting of a surgical light.
Surgical Light mode: Equipped with a Color Reproduction Matrix mode for use under a surgical light.
16-Axis independent color correction: This function provides an independent effect to each of the 16 phases and saturation levels of video images. With this feature, special surgical colors can be adjusted.
Network operation for IP Control and IP Streaming
LAN Terminal for IP Streaming and IP Control
The LAN terminal supports video and audio streaming distribution to networks, as well as file transfers and external control. Access from PCs and tablets is achieved by web browser, with no special app required. Control is also possible by a Panasonic remote camera system IP controller for integrated system operation.
- IP control: Remote control from a PC, tablet or IP controller enables Rec Start/Stop, Clip Delete, and compact Camera Head control (Zoom, Focus, Iris, and Menu Settings).
- IP streaming: Video and Audio IP streaming supported. Signals can be received and monitored by PCs, tablets, and IP decoders.
3G-SDI Input and 3G-SDI/HDMI Output for various medical applications
- SDI input: An SDI input with 3G-SDI support is equipped. This lets you connect to a medical system or other video device and record multi-format images, including FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p/50p/23.98p/25p progressive images.
- SDI output: 3G-SDI compatible SDI output is equipped. FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p/50p progressive images can be output to an external monitor.
- HDMI output: HDMI output of 4K (UHD)* / FHD images is supported.
* HDMI output of 4K (UHD) video is available only for playback of 4K (UHD) recorded clips.
- Two REMOTE terminals: External control is enabled for Rec Start/Stop, Zoom, Focus, and Iris settings.
- Audio input: A stereo mini-jack is equipped. LINE/MIC switchable.*
- USB 2.0: PC connection is possible in Mass Storage mode (miniB terminal).
*When connected to the compact camera head, the audio input cannot be used.
|Power||Head: DC 7.28 V (with battery), DC 12 V (with AC adaptor) CCU: DC 9 V (supplied from the AG-UMR20)|
|Power Consumption||In standalone condition: 1.1 A (with battery), 0.7 A (with AC adaptor) With the optional AG-MDC20GJ Camera Head: 2.2 A (with battery), 1.4 A (with AC adaptor)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 % to 80 % (no condensation)|
|Weight||Head Approx. 590 g (1.3 lbs) CCU Body: approx. 325 g (0.717 lbs) Shooting: approx. 333 g (0.734 lbs) (including Protector)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||100 mm x 53.5 mm x 104 mm (excluding protrusion) (3-15/16 inches x 2-3/32 inches x 5-1/2 inches) Body: 64 mm x 72 mm x 131 mm (excluding protrusion) (2-17/32 inches x 2-27/32 inches x 5-5/32 inches) Shooting:64 mm x 72 mm x 134.5 mm (including protrusion) (2-17/32 inches x 2-27/32 inches x 5-9/32 inches)|
|Memory Card Recorder|
Showing 4 of 10