|Maximum of 72 inputs*1 and 42 outputs*2 to easily handle large-scale video production|
|4K video format support*3 with 4 x 3G-SDI|
|8ch (stills and clips, 4ch each) video memory for support of various video production|
|All inputs equipped with frame synchronizer, color corrector and frame delay|
|Compact 9 RU mainframe equipped with redundant power supply *1: SDI input extension rear board (AV‑HS70M1, sold separately) required. *3: ME extension video processing board required (AV‑HS70M4, sold separately).*2: SDI output extension rear board (AV‑HS70M2, sold separately) required.|
The AV-HS7300 allows live video switching in environments where time is of essence and includes the functionality that is required for on-site video production. The control and menu panels support accurate switching and intuitive operation and boast a multitude of functional inputs and outputs as well as keyers and DVEs that support a variety of performances. Additionally, 4K video production is supported through 4K format1 compatibility. Furthermore, redundant power for the mainframe and control panel heighten stability during live operation. The AV-HS7300 Live Switcher harnesses Panasonic’s extensive broadcasting experience and achievements for unparalleled on-site live video production.
- 4K video format support1 with 4 x 3G-SDI
- Maximum of 72 inputs2 and 42 outputs3
to easily handle large-scale video production
- 8ch (stills and clips, 4ch each) video memory
for support of various video production
- Mainframe with built-in SSD (non-volatile
memory) for video and project file
- All inputs equipped with frame synchronizer,
- color corrector and frame delay
- Compact 9 RU mainframe equipped with
redundant power supply
- Event memory, shot memory and macro
memory equipped for saving complex procedures
- 4ch MultiViewer loaded with nine patterns
- Background transitions for a variety of video effects
- Settings for each video program are stored per project file to reduce operator burden
- A wealth of keyers, such as upstream key, ME row key, downstream key, etc., are equipped
- Can simply assign any ME (ME1- ME4) operation with every row in the control panel.
- In addition to a capability of single panel operation, a multi panel connectivity realizes a
- large scale production system requirements
Available in two types of Control Panels:
Control Panel AV‑HS60C2
Control Panel AV‑HS60C4
 SDI input extension rear board (AV‑HS70M1, sold separately) required.
 SDI output extension rear board (AV‑HS70M2, sold separately) required.
 ME extension video processing board (AV‑HS70M4, sold separately) required.
|Power Supply||AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||460 W|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||482 mm x 399 mm x 420 mm (excluding protrusions) 9RU|
|Weight||Approx. 37 kg (when full option is installed, excluding accessories)|
|SDI IN 1 to SDI IN 72 Terminals||During Standard modeStandard 36 lines・Connector: BNC x 36Maximum 72 lines・Connector: BNC x 72 HD-SDIHD serial digital, SMPTE292M (BTA S-004) standard compliant・0.8 V [p-p] ± 10% (75 Ω)・Automatic equalizer 100 m (when 1.5 Gbps/5C-FB cable is used) 3G-SDI3G serial digital, SMPTE424M standard compliant・0.8 V [p-p] ± 10% (75 Ω)・Automatic equalizer 100 m (when 3 Gbps/5C-FB cable is used)・3G-SDI Level A, 3G-SDI Level B During 4K modeStandard 9 lines・Connector: BNC x 36 (construct one line of 4K signal with four terminals)Maximum 18 lines・Connector: BNC x 72 (construct one line of 4K signal with four terminals)・Can use the 4K signal in SQD format|
Showing 4 of 10