|22x Optical Zoom plus 30x i.Zoom & 16x Digital Zoom|
|IP Connectivity for web interface and control plus PoE+ support for single cable power, streaming and camera control|
|HDMI Video Output, in addition to USB and microSD card built-in recording|
|NDI|HX - PoE+ for Power, Ultra Low Latency Audio/Video, Tally & Control via a Single Cable|
- 1/2,3-Type MOS
- 22 x optical zoom (10x digital zoom + Digital Extender)
- Night Mode*1 - Supports automatic switching
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode
- HDMI Video Output Format: 1080/50p, 1080/59,94p, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25p, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25psF, 1080/29.97psF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p
- Freeze During Preset Function
- IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HN38 units by using AW-RP50E
- IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC
- Preset memory of up to 100 positions
- Available in pearl white or metallic black
- Easy installation thanks to use of turn-lock mechanism
What is NDI?
NDI (Network Digital Interface) technology has been developed by NewTek, it is made available to anyone with a royalty-free license, and has been widely adopted by many broadcast vendors. NDI is becoming a de facto standard in the live production industry. NDI revolutionizes video production workflow by removing the physical I/O constraints of traditional broadcast infrastructure. Any NDI-enabled device on the network can see and access content from all other devices, allowing more sources than ever before to be used for live production.
What is the specification of NDI|HX?
NDI is designed to run over existing 1 Gigabit networks, allowing easy adoption of the protocol without new infrastructure. This is achieved through the use of video compression with the NDI|HX codec, which delivers 1080 Full HD video at data rates typically around 15Mbps. NDI|HX is a 4:2:0 8-bit codec, based on H.264 compression. It supports 1080p and 720p, at different frame rates. Factory default mode is 1080/25p at 10Mbps.
Excellent HD images via HDMI, USB and IP
The AW-HN38 series of integrated full HD cameras perform in a wide variety of onsite shooting applications that require high-quality video, such as conferences, lecture capture and other events, thanks to its high-performance zoom, wide angle of view and outstanding colour reproducibility.
In addition to a 22x optical zoom, the AW-HN38 also features intelligent zoom up to 30x and a 1.4x digital extender to capture crisp close-ups even in large auditoriums and lecture halls.The HN38 delivers an impressive signal-to-noise ratio of 54dB (F4/2000lx, minimum illumination, .35 lx), 1000 TV lines of resolution and 16-axis colour matrix control for precise camera “painting” and matching.
The HN38 already includes many innovative standard features developed to expand the capabilities of professional video system users. In addition to Panasonic's Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) and advanced Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), an ingenious High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode helps to produce very good video even in extreme contrast and lighting conditions.
Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include HDMI, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p.
Audio Input: Audio input and embedding (on IP, HDMI) are also available via a switchable, stereo MIC/LINE input.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial-based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocol is available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
USB or microSD Card Recording: The mini-USB connector allows the AW-HN38 to be utilized as a USB camera utilizing standard USB Video/Audio class drivers. Many applications that connect to USB cameras, such as teleconferencing or software switching solutions, will be able to connect to the HN38 without external converters. Alternatively, microSD recording enables ISO MP4/H.264 recording internally in the HN38, transfer of content over the network via web browser or FTP.
Network Connected: The LAN port on the HN38 unleashes the possibilities
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP50/120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third-party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decode
- Built-in NDI|HX (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with ultra-low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
This product is part of our optional three year warranty program. This program is enhancing one of the best service programs in the industry and offers all customers the best after-sales service possible.
|Color||Black (K) or White (W)|
|Sensor||1/2.3 inch MOS|
|FOV (Horizontal)||61.6° (W) - 2.9° (T)|
|FOV (Vertical)||37.0° (W) - 1.6° (T)|
2023 Broadcast and Pro AV Quick Reference Guide
PTZ Camera System Line-up Brochure [April 2023]
In the last few years, PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom) cameras have become more powerful - and versatile. The latest cameras are full broadcast quality (up to 4K) and have such comprehensive connectivity that there's usually no need for a conventional broadcast infrastructure.This is ideal for modern video productions in an environment where broadcast infrastructure is rapidly being replaced by IP/IT technology.At the same time, demand for video content is mushrooming beyond the capacity of traditional budgets. This calls for more TV production facilities but without the cost. Here's how PTZ cameras can help.
PTZ Virtual USB Driver is an application software that runs on Windows. This makes it possible to use a remote camera in a network as a USB camera