|Built in Support for NDI via NDI|HX|
|20x Optical Zoom (+30x iZoom and 12x Digital Zoom)|
|1/2.3-type MOS Sensor|
|PoE+ for Single Cable Power, Control, Streaming & Tally|
|1300 Horizontal Lines of Resolution (UHD)|
Excellent 4K images via HDMI, USB and IP, plus HD via 3G-SDI
- 1/2.3-type MOS sensor
- Optical zoom 20x, extendable by iA zoom (22x in 4K / 30x in HD)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that compensates vibration from audio speakers and closing doors
- High Dynamic Range function (HDR), suitable for backlit condition
- 4K video via HDMI, USB and LAN (UHD: 3840 x 2160 @25p)
- HD video via 3G-SDI (up to 1080/50p)
- External synchronization input, supporting both BB and Tri-level
A Single Cable Solution for Remote Video and Audio Capture
- Supports PoE+*1 for lower installation costs
- 4K or Full HD streaming is supported, at different bit-rates up to 50Mbps
- Up to four channels of IP streaming in HD (H.264 encoding)
- Audio input for mic/line (stereo mini jack), with equalizer function
- Audio embedding and encoding to IP, HDMI, SDI, USB and microSD recording
- IP control with image monitoring using PC, Mac and mobile terminals
- Up to 100 cameras can be controlled via IP from a single controller
In-camera recording, also in 4K
- Video and audio can be recorded on an inserted microSD card*2
- 4K and HD formats are supported, at different bit-rates up to 72Mbps
- Start/stop recording, clip downloading and FTP transferring can be controlled via IP
- Freeze During Preset function, enabling one-camera operation
- ND filter (Auto, Thru, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- Night Mode makes shooting possible under IR light (supports automatic switching)
- Supports USB Video/Audio Class, so the camera can be used as high-quality webcam
- Equipped with RS422 and RS232C (in/out) remote terminals
- Colour variations (pearl white / metallic black) that can be chosen for different applications or conditions
- Camera control from iPad when it is used with optional Control Assist Camera AW-HEA10.*3
What is NDI?
NDI (Network Digital Interface) technology has been developed by NewTek, it is made available to anyone with a royalty-free license, and has been widely adopted by many broadcast vendors. NDI is becoming a de facto standard in the live production industry. NDI revolutionizes video production workflow by removing the physical I/O constraints of traditional broadcast infrastructure. Any NDI-enabled device on the network can see and access content from all other devices, allowing more sources than ever before to be used for live production.
What is the specification of NDI|HX?
NDI is designed to run over existing 1 Gigabit networks, allowing easy adoption of the protocol without new infrastructure. This is achieved through the use of video compression with the NDI|HX codec, which delivers 1080 Full HD video at data rates typically around 15Mbps. NDI|HX is a 4:2:0 8-bit codec, based on H.264 compression. It supports 1080p and 720p, at different frame rates. Factory default mode is 1080/25p at 10Mbps.
Expanding the capabilities of broadcast camera systems
The AW-UN70 integrated remote camera is able to deliver 4K images with excellent zoom range and exceptional pan-tilt performance. The AW-UN70 remote camera is ready for the new demands of the industry through ultra HD resolution imagery. 4K images can be obtained in a variety of outputs including HDMI, USB and LAN. Besides its 4K capability, this camera performs extremely well in HD, also supporting 1080/50p format and 3G-SDI output.
With such a wealth of features and outputs, the AW-UN70 4K remote camera can be used for applications such as remote video production, live events, signage or video conferencing among many others.
Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial-based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocol are available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
USB or microSD Card Recording: The mini-USB connector allows the AW-UN70 to be utilized as a USB camera utilizing standard USB Video/Audio class drivers. Many applications that connect to USB cameras, such as teleconferencing or software switching solutions, will be able to connect to the UN70 without external converters. Alternatively, microSD recording enables ISO MP4/H.264 recording internally in the UN70, transfer of content over the network via web browser or FTP.
Network Connected: The LAN port on the UN70 unleashes the possibilities
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP50/120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third-party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decoder
- Built-in NDI|HX (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with Ultra-low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
|Color||Black (K) or White (W)|
|Sensor||1/2.3 inches MOS|
|FOV (Horizontal)||65.1° (W) - 3.2° (T)|
|FOV (Vertical)||39.5° (W) - 1.8° (T)|
2023 Broadcast and Pro AV Quick Reference Guide
PTZ Camera System Line-up Brochure [April 2023]
In the last few years, PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom) cameras have become more powerful - and versatile. The latest cameras are full broadcast quality (up to 4K) and have such comprehensive connectivity that there's usually no need for a conventional broadcast infrastructure.This is ideal for modern video productions in an environment where broadcast infrastructure is rapidly being replaced by IP/IT technology.At the same time, demand for video content is mushrooming beyond the capacity of traditional budgets. This calls for more TV production facilities but without the cost. Here's how PTZ cameras can help.
PTZ Virtual USB Driver is an application software that runs on Windows. This makes it possible to use a remote camera in a network as a USB camera