|LCD, 3800 lumens, XGA|
|20 000 hours lamp replacement cycle in Eco mode|
|Projects 80 inch screen from a distance of only 80cm|
|Wireless projection capability (optional)|
|16 000: 1 contrast ratio|
Short-throw projector for high impact presentations. Designed for education and corporate environments.
|Brightness||3.300 lumens||3.300 lumens||3.800 lumens||3.200 lumens|
A maximum 20.000 hour *1 lamp replacement cycle and 10.000 hour *2 air filter replacement cycle
The PT-TW371R Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 20,000 hours.*1 The air filter also has a
replacement cycle of 10,000 hours.*2 This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower
maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
|Lamp Control||Replacment cycle of lamp|
Ease of installation
Corner keystone correction enables angled projection
All you need to do is designate for points as the corner of the projected image,
and this function easily carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
Curved screen correction
Barrel and pincushion distortions are easily corrected when projecting
onto a curved screen.
Easy remote monitoring and control over a LAN
Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status.
In addition, Multi Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink™ (class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors.
Easy lamp and air filter replacement simplifies maintenance
For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the top and the air filter from the side, even after the projector is installed on the ceiling. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its mounting bracket in ceiling-mounted applications.
* Supported by Windows® 7 and Windows® 8. Please note that some functions that can be used on professional displays cannot be used on projectors. And the SPDriver setting should be set to "Touch mode". ** Multi-touch Screen LED Display : LFB70 and BF1 Series (TH-50LFB70/65LFB70/80LFB70 and TH-50BF1/ TH-65BF1/ TH-80BF1)
*1 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco2. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle, *2 The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.
Multiple useful features
Easy wireless projection by optional module
Simply inserting the optional ET-WML100 Wireless Module into the USB port on the projector enables easy wireless projection from Windows PCs, iOS devices, or Android devices on which the proper freeware is installed.
Presenter Light for Windows® PCs
• Pictures, videos, and any documents including PDF files/Power Point files, whatever are displayed on the PC screen can be projected.
• The images from up to four PCs can be projected simultaneously.
For more information about Presenter Light software or to download the software, please visit the software download page.
VueMagic™ Pro* for iOS/Android Devices
• Pictures, some documents including PDF files can be projected.
• Live camera mode / Annotate mode can be used.
• The images from up to four devices can be projected simultaneously.
* VueMagic™ Pro is a product of Pixelworks, Inc. For detailed information, refer to the following website.
Memory viewer function
In addition to JPEG/BMP image and text files, PDF files can be projected by simply inserting a USB memory device containing the data into the USB memory port. Now you can start your presentation without having to connect to a computer.
|Resolution||XGA 1,024 x 768 pixels|
Operating Instructions: PT-TW370/TX430/TX340 (English)