|18x optical zoom|
|Night mode function|
- 1/3 type FulI-HD MOS sensor
- Optical 18x Zoom Lens
- 10x digital zoom
- Versatile terminals: HD/SD SDI output analog component (D-sub15) output and composite output
- Formats supported: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25PsF, 1080/29.97PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p, 576/50i and 480/59.94i
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing saturation in highlight and block in dark area.
- Featuring hybrid digital noise reduction (Hybrid DNR) that allows clear shooting with minimal noise after images even in dimly lit situations
- Equipped with Night mode*1 for night time shooting
- IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HE60H/S units by using AW-RP50E.
- IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC
- Designed with a form that matches surrounding spaces and a cable cover that prevents clutter
- Turn-lock mounting mechanism enables easy, single-person installation
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
*1 An optional infrared light is required.
|Power Requirements||DC 12 V (AC adaptor supplied)|
|Power Consumption||1.3 A (AW-HE60H), 1.4 A (AW-HE60S)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Allowable Humidity Range||20 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Weight||Approx.1.4 kg (Approx.3.1 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||160 mm × 178 mm × 166 mm (6-5/16 inches × 7 inches × 6-9/16 inches) (excluding protrusions, cable cover, direct ceiling mount bracket)|
|Image Sensors||1/3 type Full-HD MOS|
Live@ISE 2017 | Jaume Miro talking about robotic camera technology as part of live events
Panasonic Live @ IBC - remote cameras systems and the AW-HE230