|Smart user interface|
|MOS Sensor for excellent image quality|
AutoFocus lens package adds even more value to the AG-HPX600
The pioneering AG-HPX600, introduced in September 2012 marked a milestone in the development of camera-recorders giving full quality HD images and markers cost effectively.
The introduction of the lens packages, improved value for money even further.
The Fujinon XA16x8A-XB4 autofocus lens meets the increasing demand for lenses in the professional HD ENG 2/3 type cameras. The XA16x8A-XB4 is distinguished by the high HD optical performance, portability and operability all combined in a small package.
- High zoom ratio 16x (8 mm ~ 128 mm)
- State-of-the-art glass elements for improved uniform optical performance overall from wide to tele end at a high quality level
- Includes Fujinon’s GO-Technology, minimising longitudinal chromatic aberration
- QuickZoom function with a zoom speed of only one second.
- Manual or Auto focus operation with macro focus
- Automatic flange back
With a simple slide of the focus ring the AG-HPX600 converts the manual focus lens into a fully autofocus lens.
- A compact body for superb mobility. The industry's lightest *1 weight at under 3 kg *2 for the main unit.
- Featuring a newly developed MOS sensor providing excellent image quality with high sensitivity (F13 at 50 Hz) and low noise with an S/N of 59 dB.
- Incorporates a smart user interface for quick and easy access to common functions.
- The 2/3-type lens mount accommodates a large variety of existing interchangeable lenses.
- Comes standard with AVC-Intra100/50, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and the DV format.
- 50 Hz/60 Hz switchable (standard equipped).
- An optional upgrade will be available for compatibility with the new AVC-ULTRA family of codecs.*3
- Built-in versatility with a range of optional functions, users can select and install only the functions they need *4.
The AG-HPX600, a new P2 HD camcorder with 10-bit, 4:2:2 AVC-Intra recording and the lowest weight of any 2/3 type shoulder-mount unit. Weighing less than 3Kg*1 and using low power, the AG-HPX600 incorporates a newly-developed 2/3 type MOS sensor to produce beautiful HD and SD images. The AG-HPX600 will achieve the high sensitivity of F13 (at 50 Hz) and a signal-to-noise ratio of 59dB. It supports AVC-Intra100/50, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO, and DV as standard. It is 50 Hz and 59.94 Hz switchable for worldwide use.
The AG-HPX600 will allow the user to upgrade his camera as new functionality becomes available*4. This future-proof camera will provide inventive functionality and improved workflows, with options such as wireless metadata input, proxy recording, and variable frame rates, and then AVC-ULTRA recording. The AG-HPX600 also features wireless and wired connection ability with Wi-Fi, USB and Gigabit Ethernet.
Ideal for virility of applications, this interchangeable lens camcorder will be equipped with Chromatic Aberration Compensation (CAC) to maximize lens performance, Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) function to help compensate for wide variations in lighting, and a highly accurate flash band detection and compensation software that eliminates this effect. Original features will include a smart user interface that permits accessibility to the camera’s extensive functions from an LCD display on the side of the camera. The AG-HPX600 will offer two P2 Card Slots and an SD Card Slot.
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
*1: As a 2/3-type shoulder-type HD camera recorder (as of Apr. 2012).
*2: Development target value.
*3: Compatibility scheduled for the future. Not all AVC-ULTRA formats will be supported.
*4: Optional functions will not be free.
|Supply Voltage||DC 12 V (DC 11 V to 17 V)|
|Power Consumption||18 W (main unit only) 22 W (with AG-YDX600G and AG-YA600G)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% (no condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) excluding battery and accessories|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||144 mm x 267 mm x 350 mm (5-21/32 inches x 10-1/2 inches x 13-25/32 inches) excluding prominent parts|
|Pickup Devices||2/3-type MOS x 1|
|Lens Mount||2/3-type bayonet type|
|ND Filter||4 position (Clear, 1/4ND, 1/16ND, 1/64ND)|