Kairos Support Plan
Get the support you need when you need it.
Our Kairos Support Plan provides priority access to our team of specialists together with additional enhanced benefits. Key features of the support plan include:
- Priority (1-hour target) call back from Technical Specialists including Software updates and remote resolution
- Access to Software and Firmware downloads
- Parts, labour and logistics warranty for product failure
- 5-days Turnaround time for workshop repairs (from collection until return)
- Server loan unit (In case of a longer repair time)
- Multilingual Helpdesk covering: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Swedish and Dutch languages. Other languages supported in English (09:00 – 18:00 CET)
- Welcome Pack together with onboarding support
- Annual Remote Server health check
This Support Plan must be purchased along with the Kairos Core system and provides cover for 1 year; the Plan can be renewed annually (up to a maximum cover of 5 years).
Studio Camera and Switcher Support Plan
Panasonic is regarded worldwide as a manufacturer of durable, highly reliable products. However, we recognise that even the very best products can occasionally fail.
While our Standard Service exceeds most of our customers’ expectations, we know that sometimes you are looking for something extra; with this in mind, we have developed “Premium Plus” to offer an enhanced level of support to ensure your total peace of mind.
- Increased Warranty coverage from 2 to 3 years and optional Warranty Extension
- 2-day Technical Training including Provision of Service Documentation
- Guaranteed 2 hour call back by an experienced Panasonic technician
- Direct next day shipment of key parts (detailed list of parts will be provided)
- Possibility to purchase Spare Parts KIT to enhance local repair turnaround time
- 5-days Turnaround time for workshop repairs (from collection until return
|Studio Camera||Switcher Main Frame||Camera Control Unit||Control panel||Remote Operational Panel||Menu Panel|
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|A) Technical Training: 2-day fault-finding and|
repair training seminar
|B) Provision of Service documentation including|
service manuals, parts list and technical updates
|C) Priority Access to our technical Specialists for|
repair fault analysis*1
|D) Expedited spare parts supply for in-warranty|
failures with next day delivery*2+3
|E) Spare Parts KIT at preferential price*4 and|
Replenishment of parts used from KIT*2+3
*1 All engineers successfully completing the training session will be given priority access to our technical Specialists with targeted call-back within 2 hours (Mon-Fri 9-5pm CET excl. UK Public Holiday)
*2 Adequate stock of key spare parts will be held with Panasonic’s Central CS to cover the cameras registered under the terms of this agreement.
*3 Parts delivered to single destination.
*4 Includes 1 Spare Part Camera System KIT with key parts to be held at customer’s service location centre.
A+B) Technical Training
During a 2-day service seminar our Technical Specialist will train your engineers to perform module replacement and fault diagnosis (maximum of 6 engineers in 1 location)
Additionally, we will provide access to Service documentation including service manuals, parts lists and technical updates.
C) Technical Support for fault-finding
Premium Plus gives you Priority Response. Sometimes all that is needed to get you up and running is a call-back from one of our experienced Technical Specialists. Contact us and our Technical Team will be in touch in less than 2 hours.
D) Express Parts
Next business day (incl. parts costs & logistics).
Should our Technical Team determine that you need replacement parts, these will be shipped direct to you from our central stock at no extra cost to arrive with your technical team the next business day. All parts requested before 14.30 CET will be shipped for next day delivery.
E) Spare Parts KIT at preferential price and Replenishment of parts used from KIT
We will provide a full parts KIT to be held at your Service location to enable speedy repairs. Additionally, we will replace all the parts used free of charge from our central repair warehouse. Subject to Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Increased Warranty 2-3 years
Providing you with total of peace of mind for 3 years, Premium Plus extends the standard 2 year warranty period by 1 year. Standard target turnaround time for repairs in our centralised European workshop is 5 days (spare parts, labour and logistics for in-warranty repairs are included).
For more information, get in touch with your Panasonic Sales contact person or email us.
Share this link via:
Or copy link: